Sunday, January 27, 2008

An Honorable Thing to do While I'm Away

Living as I do on the front line of the war of our age, much of my blog deals with political matters, and warring matters, and the vocabulary I mostly use is of fighting words. No apologies.

Some people out there aren't on the front lines, and they get to live calmer lives. Which doesn't mean they are any less significant. This blog, here, for example, often manages to touch deeply human chords, and its author commands my true respect for this.

Most of this week I'll be off line; you could do worse than to switch over to Dan. If you end up staying there, that's also fine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much, that is exceptionally kind of you.

Lydia McGrew said...

Yaacov is trying to get rid of his readers so we won't keep wanting him to say profound things about the situation in Israel. :-) :-)